NOMAS MYKONOS should secure the fair and adequate protection and confidentiality of personal data, including for preventing unauthorized access to or use of personal data and the equipment used for the processing. In order to ensure confidentiality and physical and logical security of the personal data processed, NOMAS MYKONOS applies appropriate internal policies and takes all appropriate organizational, technical, physical, logical and procedural security measures, as well as technical standards, in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. Added to that, it makes sure that personal data is processed solely by authorized personnel, bound by strict obligations of confidentiality.
When processing your personal data, we apply the following basic principles:
- We process personal data lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to the data subject.
- We collect and process personal data only for specified, explicit, and legitimate purposes as outlined in this policy and we do not process it further in a manner incompatible with these purposes.
- We process personal data only to the extent that it is appropriate and relevant to the above purposes, while limiting the processing to the measure necessary for these purposes.
- We keep personal data in a form that allows identification of data subjects only for the time required for the above processing purposes.
- We process personal data in a way that guarantees its security by using appropriate technical or organizational measures.
This policy explains who we are, for what purposes we may use your data, how we handle it, to whom it is accessible (NOMAS MYKONOS electronic database/CRM) and what are your rights with regard to the foregoing collection and processing of your personal data.
You can however disable cookies via your browser – how you do so depends on the browser you’re using. To find out more information on how to disable cookies in the specific browser you use, it is best to search online for “Disable cookies [browser name]” e.g. “Disable Chrome cookies.”
NOMAS MYKONOS is committed to the protection of Personal Data that are entrusted to us. Personal details are therefore handled and secured with the greatest possible care, in accordance with the applicable Greek legislation in force.
If you have any questions about this policy or any privacy concerns, or would like to exercise your rights, please contact us email: [email protected]